1. Pray for our nation’s leaders:
Pray that God will raise up and position wise and godly leaders in our:
Executive Branch: In The White House: Our President, his staff, Cabinet and advisors.
Legislative Branch: In the Senate and Congress: Our State and National Representatives.
Judicial Branch: On the Bench: Our Judges – State, Federal, Appellate and Supreme Court.
2. Pray for the leaders and policy makers in these areas:
Arts & Entertainment
Educators: At the university, secondary, elementary and preschool levels.
Local Government: City Councils, School Boards and other officials.
3. Pray for wise and godly people of influence in all of the areas listed above.
4. Pray for a national spirit of repentance.
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.
5. Pray that the hearts of the American people will be drawn to the Lord.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.
6. Pray that we will once again be a nation whose God is the Lord.
How blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom He has chosen to be His special possession.
7. Pray for the protection of our freedoms, especially our First Amendment right to exercise our faith in God freely and openly, without fear.
To grant us that we, being rescued from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him all our days.
8. Pray for a national heart that is willing to do the will of God.
I Chronicles 29: 17
Since I know, O my God, that You try the heart and delight in uprightness, I, in the integrity of my heart, have willingly offered all these things; so now with joy I have seen Your people, who are present here, make their offerings willingly to You. O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, our fathers, preserve this forever in the intentions of the heart of Your people, and direct their heart to You.
9. Pray that righteousness will be our standard.
For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; The upright will behold His face.
10. Pray for God’s protection and continued blessing on this land.
‘The Lord bless you, and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance on you, and give you peace.’
So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I then will bless them.